Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

im sorry max.

Go down 
+2
I AM FROOBIE
k0allnewbs_the unforgiven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Respected Member
Respected Member

im sorry max. Empty
PostSubject: im sorry max.   im sorry max. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:47 am

lets see. first of all i am sorry max. if i have flammed because i have not gotten mod, but i would like to say. i totaly understand if you do not want to give me mod because i do not spell correctly half the time. but what i would like to tell you is. i can spell. i am not a master at typing but i can spell. i got my cast removed today. my wrist feals fine. i can spell max -.- i just choose not to half the time. because i am tierd and i do not feal like typing out whole words so i use abbriv's ALOT. but if someone new asks me a question in game i make sure they are clear on what i am telling them. all i am saying is max i can type what you have seen is me being lazy lol. when i text i use same lang. like bc= because. idk= i dont know. you know how i talk. ive gotten addicted to spelling that way i guesS? plus i didnt know i had to be a 100% perfect speller to be a mod....
i would like to at least get a chance. i mean i do have commen sense. im not a complete d-bag. i help players all the time. and i am trusted. i can type max. and i do have commen sense. i havent been the best person when you played on the server. i give you that. but i am not all that amazing at typing ethier. but i will apologize. for my errors in typing and lack of commen sense. i am sorry max Rolling Eyes

-k0allnewbs
afro

Last edited by k0allnewbs_the unforgiven on Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
I AM FROOBIE
I AM FROOBIE

im sorry max. Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry max.   im sorry max. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:14 am

For all those reading, me and K0 did talk about this for a lil while, and his wrist was broken...i mean seriously...can you really just tell someone NO to mod AFTER they have had their wrist broke?? ehh he really does spell good in game, and he did indeed help me alot, sadly he still does =p ... well thats about all i gotta say upon this, max give the guy a chance i dont think you'll regret it.

-Froobie geek
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

im sorry max. Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry max.   im sorry max. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:22 am

becouse>because wtf is the point of saying 'i can spell correctly' or trying to use shortcuts when u write it liek dat? BC>cos pretty simple
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
deadagger
deadagger

im sorry max. Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry max.   im sorry max. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:43 pm

ehh, i can turn down a dude with freaking aids, idc, ive broken my wrist many times, just type slower, but still, im not flamming, im just pointing out my thoughts (other peoples thoughts about my thoughts not neaded lol)
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
haulybawlls
haulybawlls

im sorry max. Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry max.   im sorry max. EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:22 pm

true dat man
he deserves a chance though
Back to top Go down
http://menlymen.forumotion.com
Boken
Respected Member
Respected Member

im sorry max. Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry max.   im sorry max. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:45 pm

Why did you find necessary to make a topic about it? If you are so "sorry", then you should write him a pm.
Back to top Go down
Respected Member
Respected Member

im sorry max. Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry max.   im sorry max. EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:34 am

well, to be honest i was going to try to pm him but i thought about it and i would like to let every one know that i was sorry and still am sorry. i still would love to b a mod lol.... i mean im dedicated to this server, yea i threating to quit somtimes but thats when i pissed because i lost some items. i mean who doesnt get mad when those lose items? i would just like to let max know i am sorry. and that i do help out around server i help newcomers and old people alike. if i find a glitch i let max know about it. and if i see that some one isnt acting liek they should be i let him know that also. i might not ever get mod lol...and out of all those players that have quit because the server is boring now tht they maxed cb stats. im still here. and i plan to stay here till max closes server. lol i would at least like to get a chance. -.- wouldnt hurt anything or anyone and if i screw it up.which im one million percent sure i want.. if i do so be it i wasnt ment for mod. but atleast a chance wouldnt hurt. i said i am sorry for mi errors and lack of commen since in some regions. well i love this server and im staying =] people ask me almost ever day why i am not mod and i tell them why and they are like wow thats gay he should atleast give u a chance. well thanks for your time
o yea and max. atleast read this... please?

-k0allnewbs afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

im sorry max. Empty
PostSubject: Re: im sorry max.   im sorry max. Empty

Back to top Go down

im sorry max.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Off topic-
Jump to: