Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc.

Go down 
+6
wtfis a tank
V Brutal V
THE OGK
Delta Force
i prayer i
i brap i
10 posters
AuthorMessage
i brap i
Noob
Noob

i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. Empty
PostSubject: i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc.   i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:23 am

Hello This is i brap i range guide.

Firstly i suggest gettin darts from fally general.

Bronze-Addy

i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. 10e0ena

1-20 Cows

i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. 15hgxf5

i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. Igdik7

Cows are good for range xp at a low level 100xp per hit.
It will take you about 5 mins atleast to get to 20 range.

20-30 al-kahid guards

i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. 2dw8cr7

i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. 2gxfdx2

Theese are good because they have good hp more hp
more xp.

At this stage i suggest trying to get full void. What you have to do is buy seeds from og-glog there is a person called zeke trade him and buy. Next you have to buy a camelot teleport and run down to catherby beach and there is a patch,
use your seeds on the patch and wait untill a full grown tree has grown.You will recive some tokens which you can talk to zeke and trade for void.

30-50 Fear Reapers

i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. 99fbsg

To get to fear reapers you have to be in lumbridge and click on join on wizard vief and then folo the path untill you see them

Theese Fear Reapers maybe a high level but then always hit 0 and very good to trian on i suggest doing this for 20 levels.

50-60 Hill Giants

i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. M8z535

i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. 29qcuc7

As you progress you will need better things to fite i suggest theese for 10 levels.

60-70 Lesser Demons

i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. 24e27nk

Theese have good hp for good xp and u get good drops like rune meds and charms for summening.

70-80 Green Drags

walk up from varrok to the wilderness and folo this route,

i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. V8ctah

Green drags are good because they have high hp which again means more xp and they drop d bones which can be sold for good money or burried which you get just over 2k xp per use with alter. Dont forget u need an anti drag shield or else u are more likely to die.

80-99 Red drags

Walk west from green drags untill your above clan wars and start walking north untill your at the runis and folo this route,
Blue=First route
Red= Secand route

i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. R1zhjp

I think the best training place for 80-99 is red dragons they have high hp which means better xp and they also dotn have good defence even tho they are a high level so that is what i suggest from 80-99. Dont forget your anti-drag shield.

Thankyou for reading hope it gave you some tips.

P.S That took me a long time lol, Also rock crabs are a good place to train very low combat and dont hit high and easy to hit through also have 50hp!

Credits to Kentoss for showing me how to upload pics Smile

I brap I
Back to top Go down
i prayer i
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc.   i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:54 am

Ha Very Nice guide even though im a SKILLER obviously ,but you know that 'new people' follow you around. 'How do i trian how do i train??????????' Anyway very nice job! tongue

--prayer-- king
Back to top Go down
http://xeonix.roflforum.net
Delta Force
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc.   i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:46 am

Nice Guide i do like it and i am going to use it.
Back to top Go down
THE OGK

PostSubject: Re: i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc.   i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:11 pm

Nice guide. how ever i would not like to train that far into the wildy
Back to top Go down
V Brutal V
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc.   i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:24 am

Hahaha nice guide. Thanks for telling people that reds and green drags are good to train on, now I get more kills! Haha LOL
Back to top Go down
wtfis a tank
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc.   i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:35 am

Very good guide. I will see if it works Smile ahh not hitting so much :S
Back to top Go down
sammi bby
Noob
Noob
sammi bby

PostSubject: Re: i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc.   i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:30 pm

From 70-99 hills r the best. Unless ur using rune c bow with addy bolts+ or (e)bolts, drags r worst exp.
Back to top Go down
Brain
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc.   i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:48 pm

U can get 1 - 70 from Fear Reapers.

But this guide good 2 Cool
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc.   i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:21 pm

Rock crabs all the way..
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
ripage
ripage

PostSubject: Re: i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc.   i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:53 pm

its a nice guide but theres no need to fight in wild. i just got 1-25 at cows 25-60 at al warriors and 60-99 at hills =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc.   i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

i brap i's Range Guide Training places/how to get there etc.
Page 1 of 1