Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

i guess this be the spot for appeals =p

Go down 
+7
dsmith
k0allnewbs_the unforgiven
i_austin_i
X Skills X
x huntz
stef
pkzorg
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pkzorg
Noob
Noob

i guess this be the spot for appeals =p Empty
PostSubject: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:03 pm

OKIEDOKIE!!!! Well first off i want to appologize to Max, i was just extreamly mad when i said all of that stuff last night, im sure most people would be mad losing 30m.. well here is the thing, when me,bowing,and xt3 or w/e his name is was rcing, we thought it was indeed completely legal, we were just doing 27 p ess at a time, i made it up to like 80 runecraft before i got off and i had like 30m so i was pretty happy, then when i woke up the next day i was back to good ol 55 rc and crap armor...so i was indeed pretty mad, then dsmith told me that some noobs figured out a bug worst than what me and the crew were doing...so i was kinda scepticle of everything. so in my point of view i was thinking we were doing it the right way and they were cheating...thats were all the anger came from, and after you told me that it was a bug i was still kinda mad, but i realize now that, that was indeed a pretty big bug, but it wasnt as bad as what they were doing...but as i said in the first line i appologize to everyone that i made mad, or yelled at...even me and steff are friends now lol. well i take that back, i dont appologize to everyone, "AUSTIN" is knocked off that list, but anyways if i can get Froobie back i would appreciate it soooooo much. well i guess this is all...it might not be an Official looking appeal but if you look at it, its the truth...lol that makes no sense...

-FROOBTEHNOOB!!! geek
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:04 pm

u sir r autodeclined
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
x huntz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Well, i say give the froob another chance, even though im new and my opinion doesn't count, atleast he's being honest to you max, it's your decision..

-x huntz-
Back to top Go down
X Skills X
Noob
Noob
X Skills X

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:07 pm

pkzorg wrote:
OKIEDOKIE!!!! Well first off i want to appologize to Max, i was just extreamly mad when i said all of that stuff last night, im sure most people would be mad losing 30m.. well here is the thing, when me,bowing,and xt3 or w/e his name is was rcing, we thought it was indeed completely legal, we were just doing 27 p ess at a time, i made it up to like 80 runecraft before i got off and i had like 30m so i was pretty happy, then when i woke up the next day i was back to good ol 55 rc and crap armor...so i was indeed pretty mad, then dsmith told me that some noobs figured out a bug worst than what me and the crew were doing...so i was kinda scepticle of everything. so in my point of view i was thinking we were doing it the right way and they were cheating...thats were all the anger came from, and after you told me that it was a bug i was still kinda mad, but i realize now that, that was indeed a pretty big bug, but it wasnt as bad as what they were doing...but as i said in the first line i appologize to everyone that i made mad, or yelled at...even me and steff are friends now lol. well i take that back, i dont appologize to everyone, "AUSTIN" is knocked off that list, but anyways if i can get Froobie back i would appreciate it soooooo much. well i guess this is all...it might not be an Official looking appeal but if you look at it, its the truth...lol that makes no sense...

-FROOBTEHNOOB!!! geek

That's exactly what I done but...I really do hope you get banned to !!

- X Bowing You
Back to top Go down
i_austin_i
Noob
Noob
i_austin_i

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:26 pm

I say... Don't unbann him. He'll just abuse a glitch or bug again. I mean after all he knows 20+ glitches he said. I wouldn't risk it.
Back to top Go down
pkzorg
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:30 pm

i_austin_i wrote:
I say... Don't unbann him. He'll just abuse a glitch or bug again. I mean after all he knows 20+ glitches he said. I wouldn't risk it.
i sent max a pm, idk if he got it or not, but im gonna tell him all the ones i know...
Back to top Go down
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:54 pm

hmm i would give froobie another chance. he said he was sorry and he is not lieing to you max. he is being honest. he did not knw he was doing anything wrnge. max i would trust him. plus he said he is going 2 tell u all the glitches he knows. i would trust him with that to. if u fix all of them. he cant "cheat" with the glitches he knws. wel good luck froobie

-k0allnewbs afro
Back to top Go down
pkzorg
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:56 pm

k0allnewbs_the unforgiven wrote:
hmm i would give froobie another chance. he said he was sorry and he is not lieing to you max. he is being honest. he did not knw he was doing anything wrnge. max i would trust him. plus he said he is going 2 tell u all the glitches he knows. i would trust him with that to. if u fix all of them. he cant "cheat" with the glitches he knws. wel good luck froobie

-k0allnewbs afro
ty man, and i do mean everybit of it...

Last edited by pkzorg on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:03 pm

Teh fr00b flower
Back to top Go down
I AM FROOBIE
I AM FROOBIE

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:40 pm

EPIC WIN!!!!! ty Max
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:07 am

I AM FROOBIE wrote:
EPIC WIN!!!!! ty Max

r u a boi or girl?
Back to top Go down
deadagger
deadagger

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:05 pm

stef wrote:
I AM FROOBIE wrote:
EPIC WIN!!!!! ty Max

r u a boi or girl?

huh, seriously!
Back to top Go down
I AM FROOBIE
I AM FROOBIE

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:15 pm

lulz....damn..i kinda do look like a chick in that pic huh? fuck lol...
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 pm

I AM FROOBIE wrote:
how teh fock am i sup0se 2 no, i no i wuldnt do u so idc wat u r
Back to top Go down
I AM FROOBIE
I AM FROOBIE

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:16 am

LOL wow...well i guess thats good that you dont wanna bang a dude, i guess ill take a manlier picture lol...just for you stef..

-Froobie geek
Back to top Go down
deadagger
deadagger

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:37 pm

ehh... you kinda look like one of those pretty boys like the ones all over disney nowadays
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:27 pm

I AM FROOBIE wrote:
LOL wow...well i guess thats good that you dont wanna bang a dude, i guess ill take a manlier picture lol...just for you stef..

-Froobie geek
culd u b moar gay..
Back to top Go down
I AM FROOBIE
I AM FROOBIE

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:10 am

deadagger wrote:
ehh... you kinda look like one of those pretty boys like the ones all over disney nowadays
hmm idk if this is a complement or not...

-Froobie geek
Back to top Go down
deadagger
deadagger

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:20 am

i wouldnt be counting on it being a compliment...
Back to top Go down
I AM FROOBIE
I AM FROOBIE

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:45 am

No worries man, new pic, now im rockin the mario 'boggin Smile

-Froobie geek
Back to top Go down
deadagger
deadagger

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:14 pm

ehh, i must admit, marios freaking awsome, but you need to stop with the face close up pics, theyre just not workin for you, and its mario cart, not mario boggin! Razz
Back to top Go down
I AM FROOBIE
I AM FROOBIE

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:26 pm

deadagger wrote:
ehh, i must admit, marios freaking awsome, but you need to stop with the face close up pics, theyre just not workin for you, and its mario cart, not mario boggin! Razz

boggin being a shortend word for taboggin......maybe even a beanie......

-Froobie geek
Back to top Go down
deadagger
deadagger

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:02 pm

ehh, you still avoided talking about the whole still lookin queer subject lol
Back to top Go down
haulybawlls
haulybawlls

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:19 am

stef wrote:
I AM FROOBIE wrote:
how teh fock am i sup0se 2 no, i no i wuldnt do u so idc wat u r

spelling errors hmmmm lets see if you can tell the difference k? here's all his errors: 'the' 'fuck' 'suppose' 'to' 'know' 'I' 'know' 'wouldn't' 'you' 'I don't care' 'what' 'you' 'are'

how many is that? 13

go back to school pothead

-Mexican out lol!
Back to top Go down
http://menlymen.forumotion.com
deadagger
deadagger

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:10 am

lmao, i agree, try not to get kicked out of this next one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i guess this be the spot for appeals =p   i guess this be the spot for appeals =p Empty

Back to top Go down

i guess this be the spot for appeals =p
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next