Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

This may be my last post..

Go down 
+4
stef
enjoi
Max
X Bowing You
8 posters
AuthorMessage
X Bowing You
X Bowing You

This may be my last post.. Empty
PostSubject: This may be my last post..   This may be my last post.. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:56 pm

Hey, I may be quitting because of all the people higher levels than me that abuse me by calling me a shemale 24/7, I am undecided yet but...I want to thank Kentoss, Zo0o0o0mg, Lily, Partypete, Enjoi,K0allnewbs,Rocko and Max for helping me and supporting me through this server, I like this server it's just the stuck up high levels that annoy me I try to tell "Mr.Gobbin" that killing in the Fight Pits is bannable at the moment as Max is trying to fix bugs so he is keeping people there he just replies "Stfu shemale, I own everybody here."

- X Bowing You Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: This may be my last post..   This may be my last post.. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:22 pm

Hopefully not.=]
Back to top Go down
X Bowing You
X Bowing You

PostSubject: Re: This may be my last post..   This may be my last post.. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:31 pm

Max wrote:
Hopefully not.=]

Thanks for caring but I am undecided yet Max. Sorry Crying or Very sad

- X Bowing You
Back to top Go down
enjoi
Jr Member
Jr Member
enjoi

PostSubject: Re: This may be my last post..   This may be my last post.. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:00 pm

DONT GO!!!!
Sad
think of the friends u made dont let some people bring u down because of the fact girls can play games too
they are just losers and u should not listen to them Smile
Back to top Go down
X Bowing You
X Bowing You

PostSubject: Re: This may be my last post..   This may be my last post.. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:20 pm

enjoi wrote:
DONT GO!!!!
Sad
think of the friends u made dont let some people bring u down because of the fact girls can play games too
they are just losers and u should not listen to them Smile

I know, I have made alot of friends and I know girls can play games too but I have to have proof to be a girl on this game from a person that isn't even staff and alot of people is calling me a shemale. Besides I am going to talk to Kentoss before I do anything because I think he is mad at me....

- X Bowing You
Back to top Go down
enjoi
Jr Member
Jr Member
enjoi

PostSubject: Re: This may be my last post..   This may be my last post.. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:05 pm

ima just keep posting til u say ur not quiting and kentoss shouldnt be mad over a glitch and also why whould u have to prove anything u are who u r they prob call u shemale cus the original party pete was a guy
Back to top Go down
X Bowing You
X Bowing You

PostSubject: Re: This may be my last post..   This may be my last post.. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:08 pm

enjoi wrote:
ima just keep posting til u say ur not quiting and kentoss shouldnt be mad over a glitch and also why whould u have to prove anything u are who u r they prob call u shemale cus the original party pete was a guy

I was on "X Bowing You" when people call me a shemale, I only go onto Partypete when I am bored of fishing..Posting will not decide if I quit or not..

- X Bowing You
Back to top Go down
enjoi
Jr Member
Jr Member
enjoi

PostSubject: Re: This may be my last post..   This may be my last post.. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:18 pm

well thoes people are losers and u shouldnt listen to them
Back to top Go down
X Bowing You
X Bowing You

PostSubject: Re: This may be my last post..   This may be my last post.. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:19 pm

enjoi wrote:
well thoes people are losers and u shouldnt listen to them

:O Ignorance is rude ! Haha !

- X Bowing You
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: This may be my last post..   This may be my last post.. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:30 pm

y do u keep bitching bout u quitting?
just stay or gtfo u no ur not quitting so yeh quit bitching bout it
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
X Bowing You
X Bowing You

PostSubject: Re: This may be my last post..   This may be my last post.. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:39 pm

stef wrote:
y do u keep bitching bout u quitting?
just stay or gtfo u no ur not quitting so yeh quit bitching bout it

Call it what you want but what I am actually doing is waiting for Kentoss to come online so I can sort out a problem with him and while I am waiting for Kentoss to come online I am deciding if I am going to quit or not, I have made a few friends and I am wondering if I should just leave them or stay here with them...

- X Bowing You
Back to top Go down
XT3RC
XT3RC

PostSubject: Re: This may be my last post..   This may be my last post.. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:02 am

only known youu for like a day, but hope you stay, and it will be sad to see you go Crying or Very sad

bounce XT3RC bounce
Back to top Go down
zo0o0o0mg
zo0o0o0mg

PostSubject: Re: This may be my last post..   This may be my last post.. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:25 am

Abbie your not going im not letting you Smile Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
XT3RC
XT3RC

PostSubject: Re: This may be my last post..   This may be my last post.. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:13 am

lol u going to tie her to a tree in game or something? You will never leave Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
zo0o0o0mg
zo0o0o0mg

PostSubject: Re: This may be my last post..   This may be my last post.. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:44 pm

i like your ideas xt3rc
lmao only jokin Smile
Back to top Go down
- 99 fm ftw -
- 99 fm ftw -

PostSubject: Re: This may be my last post..   This may be my last post.. EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:59 pm

COOL
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: This may be my last post..   This may be my last post.. EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:23 pm

- 99 fm ftw - wrote:
COOL

DEAD POST OVER 3 MONTHS OLD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This may be my last post..   This may be my last post.. Empty

Back to top Go down

This may be my last post..
Page 1 of 1