Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Fuck you Stef

Go down 
+3
Max
stef
Darken Light
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darken Light
Jr Member
Jr Member

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Fuck you stef.

Last edited by Darken Light on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:40 pm

do u need a knife 2 cut urself with 2?
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:59 pm

Do not quit just bc of 1 guy.
I pretty much of fucked up the serv today with my 'updates'.... Need mods to assure players that everything will be fine within few days.Wink
Back to top Go down
Darken Light
Jr Member
Jr Member

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:09 pm

Max wrote:
Do not quit just bc of 1 guy.
I pretty much of fucked up the serv today with my 'updates'.... Need mods to assure players that everything will be fine within few days.Wink
Well, he did hack the server files, he muted me then made himself a moderator. So....

I hardly believe such idiot could hack something.
Back to top Go down
Kentoss
Kentoss

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:37 pm

do not quit plz u are a good mod Smile
Back to top Go down
XT3RC
XT3RC

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:52 pm

don't quit u where first mod to help me lol, and Ur a very nice mod bounce
Back to top Go down
Darken Light
Jr Member
Jr Member

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:22 pm

Max encouraged me not to quit so i won't Smile
Back to top Go down
XT3RC
XT3RC

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:54 pm

yay, the friendly mod stays Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darken Light
Jr Member
Jr Member

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:44 am

But now i am....
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:57 am

Darken Light wrote:
But now i am....

oh? you were the one abusing now. So what's the fucking problem now then? Are you mad because I muted you after you muted me? L
Back to top Go down
Darken Light
Jr Member
Jr Member

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:38 am

Stef, no, that's not why. It's because im getting annoyed of this server. At least fucking demote me. Fuck you, because i'm leaving for a lot of reasons. I didn't abuse, you were being a dick and fucking screwing around. Now i'm leaving.
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:01 am

Darken Light wrote:
Stef, no, that's not why. It's because im getting annoyed of this server. At least fucking demote me. Fuck you, because i'm leaving for a lot of reasons. I didn't abuse, you were being a dick and fucking screwing around. Now i'm leaving.

as a mod you should read rules

not my fault you started crying over that boogeyman raped u Lllll and you called alot st0f 2 but finally another retard gone have fun on pickup servers bruv
Back to top Go down
Darken Light
Jr Member
Jr Member

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Your just a little 10 year old trying to get a life. You think your so cool when your level 120 on xeonix. Max, your friends a fucking fag and he's gonna rape you. Boogeyman just got on my fucking nerve i didn't cry about bullshit and he didn't rape me because he doesnt have a dick. You can just go and play with your fucking barbie dolls you fucking pervert. I told you, im fucking done with this fucking server. So stop posting on everything and all the bullshit posts you make. Soon, this server is going to have only you and max on it. No one likes you on this server. Because when someone kills you your just gonna cry and beg for your mom and your blanket. You don't have a life, girlfriend or any bullshit. Stfu and now im done.
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:20 pm

Darken Light wrote:
Your just a little 10 year old trying to get a life. You think your so cool when your level 120 on xeonix. Max, your friends a fucking fag and he's gonna rape you. Boogeyman just got on my fucking nerve i didn't cry about bullshit and he didn't rape me because he doesnt have a dick. You can just go and play with your fucking barbie dolls you fucking pervert. I told you, im fucking done with this fucking server. So stop posting on everything and all the bullshit posts you make. Soon, this server is going to have only you and max on it. No one likes you on this server. Because when someone kills you your just gonna cry and beg for your mom and your blanket. You don't have a life, girlfriend or any bullshit. Stfu and now im done.

OKAY mts mts
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Darken Light wrote:

u keep repeating urself over n over agein it is depresing just 2 read bc it makes me fink u r dumber than u alrdy r, n y r u trying 2 deny teh facts dat u went masskicking boogeyman cursed at him on ur other acc n said u wuld quit bc of it u fucking rock bruv. whos gona kil me? ingame? lulz irl? u n ur emo wigger crew? no thx n i no u moar than u no me how do i no dat?! bc u fukin strugle 2 insult som1 n u started crying wen u got muted and masskicked just dat says dat u r a nerdy immature 10y.o kid who cant do shit bout his problems Lllll
Back to top Go down
haulybawlls
haulybawlls

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:13 am

stef wrote:
Darken Light wrote:

u keep repeating urself over n over agein it is depresing just 2 read bc it makes me fink u r dumber than u alrdy r, n y r u trying 2 deny teh facts dat u went masskicking boogeyman cursed at him on ur other acc n said u wuld quit bc of it u fucking rock bruv. whos gona kil me? ingame? lulz irl? u n ur emo wigger crew? no thx n i no u moar than u no me how do i no dat?! bc u fukin strugle 2 insult som1 n u started crying wen u got muted and masskicked just dat says dat u r a nerdy immature 10y.o kid who cant do shit bout his problems Lllll

dude stop just stop you are really annoying BECAUSE YOU CANT SPELL ANYTHING RIGHT its hard to read your posts learn to spell or just quit making flame posts he wasnt the only one that kicked you of the server you need to just chill out take some advil or something your arguing with him and hes already gone
Back to top Go down
http://menlymen.forumotion.com
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:13 am

haulybawlls wrote:
stef wrote:
Darken Light wrote:

dude stop just stop you are really annoying BECAUSE YOU CANT SPELL ANYTHING RIGHT its hard to read your posts learn to spell or just quit making flame posts he wasnt the only one that kicked you of the server you need to just chill out take some advil or something your arguing with him and hes already gone

Learn some grammar and I might learn how to spell ok?
Back to top Go down
Darken Light
Jr Member
Jr Member

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:01 am

Let's see, if i was 10 years old then how am i spelling correctly? You aren't... Not gonna curse or anything this time. It's that boogeyman quit because of that fight there. If you got your account taken away you would be crying your ass off. I didn't cry because after that i talked to max. Theres no reason for you to be freaking yelling and blabbing that you still think your king. Just because your maxes 'best' friend, that doesn't mean you control the whole server. Just stop the dicking around and playing with your dick and grow some balls ok?
Back to top Go down
Darken Light
Jr Member
Jr Member

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:02 am

I'm not talking on this topic or forums anymore.. So stop posting in it.
Back to top Go down
i prayer i
Web Developer
Web Developer

Fuck you Stef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Stef   Fuck you Stef EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:05 pm

FFS!!!! really?

who fucking cares?

He left.

Big deal

~locked king
Back to top Go down