Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Hey Hey guys :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red Star
Noob
Noob

Hey Hey guys :) Empty
PostSubject: Hey Hey guys :)   Hey Hey guys :) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:36 pm

Alright guys? My name is Max. i'm 14, 15 next month, i come from England. i am new to this server, just finished downloading. However won't run ..Just wanted to say hello, i'm extremely active, just came from my last server, which, unfortunately is closing down soon. i was moderator on the forums, and admin ingame. i was there almost a year ..(please don't think this is a staff application Razz) so yeah.. i look forward to playing this with you all, hopefully i will be established into the community pretty fast.
Thanks for taking the time to read,
Max xx
Back to top Go down

Hey Hey guys :)
Page 1 of 1