Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Best Tip Within Golf Clubs for Sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nanshou
Noob
Noob

Best Tip Within Golf Clubs for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Best Tip Within Golf Clubs for Sale   Best Tip Within Golf Clubs for Sale EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Phil Mickelson, boy he just can’t seem to stand success. What if golf clubs for sale are all for the buyers good. The #1 ranking was there for the taking and he just couldn’t take it. He has proved that he can win majors. And overcome many of the labels that were used about him in the past. But he just can’t seem to take Callaway Diablo Octane Driver to the top. Or can he? I think that 2011 will be a defining moment for Phil if he cares anything about the label of “#1″. But then again, maybe it’s not that important to him. Young guns. Wow a lot of exciting young golfers coming along and it’s exciting to see. People ask “Who is the next Tiger?”. Wrong question, I think we should be asking “Who are the next Jack, Arnold, and Gary?” I’m looking forward to there being a little more parity at the top of the PGA ranks in future years. I think it’s a lot more fun for the golf fans that way. The FedEx Cup. It was definitely fun to see Jim Furyk win the FedEx Cup this year. But I still think that the PGA Tour has a long way to go to make it something that will get fans and golfers excited with TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons . I’m looking for a major shakeup, but, sadly, like a BCS playoff, I don’t think it’s going to happen. Overall. Well I have no crystal ball so I don’t know where the economy is going. But golf has struggled and seems to have weathered the storm so far. And golf without the dominance of Tiger wasn’t a disaster as some predicted. So I am excited to see what 2011 will bring. On this day of Thanksgiving with Burner 2.0 Irons , I thank all of my readers and fans for your support! It means a lot and is fun to share with you.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1