Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Taking a long break

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

Taking a long break Empty
PostSubject: Taking a long break   Taking a long break EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Well since the reset i cba to train again due to school and job etc. I just dont have the time or the willpower to play i might get on occasionally hell i might play for real, but i dont see anytime in the near future so peace to all my friends and what not.
Back to top Go down
Boken
Respected Member
Respected Member

Taking a long break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a long break   Taking a long break EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:03 am

Hi.
Back to top Go down

Taking a long break
Page 1 of 1