Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Upcoming updates.

Go down 
+5
dsmith
i prayer i
Hello
overkil
Max
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:17 pm

In recent times there have already been rumours about upcoming updates but I guess it was just a lucky guess as only 3 people, excluding me, were aware and I am confident they kept their mouths shut.
Since now I will start being active on xeonix and make a second attempt to promote it. The update encloses new xp rates, drops as well as npc locations in the map. Particularly, the game features will remain the same but it will be significantly easier to achieve high levels and items.
I have not yet decided whether there will be full bank/stats reset, however in case it happens, I pledge there will be series of privileges and compensations for the pre-update accounts.
As to the release date, I cannot yet name precise date, but I hope I will have finished by the end of the next week. Additionally, at first the game might be run in BETA-mode.
Post your suggestions and keep in mind it will still be a 508 but with 525 cache, though most likely I am not going to add ALL the trash content from 525+ and will keep the old wilderness system.

Last edited by Max on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:35 pm

im all for it ive achieved all my goals
Back to top Go down
Hello
Respected Member
Respected Member
Hello

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Sounds Perfect. A restart of all banks/stats wouldnt hurt imo.
Back to top Go down
i prayer i
Web Developer
Web Developer

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:05 pm

Dont Care.
Prayer = Shit acc and bank Smile
Back to top Go down
http://xeonix.roflforum.net
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:15 am

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

well, ok
Back to top Go down
Currently
Noob
Noob

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:09 am

No bank reset no please no bank reset pale
Back to top Go down
Currently
Noob
Noob

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:24 am

No please don't no bank reset stats u can but i got good bank aswell + this server is best... Don't need any updates etc.
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:03 am

Currently wrote:
No please don't no bank reset stats u can but i got good bank aswell + this server is best... Don't need any updates etc.

Please stop your whining, alot of people have maxed combat stats with 94+ mage, high summoning and high stats that are hard to train, their banks are also about 100x better than yours... I don't see them complaining..
Back to top Go down
perry
perry

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:10 am

restarting bank/stats oh no but this is only game and this is your server Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rsko.cz
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:31 am

perry wrote:
rofl
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:42 am

olerkil wrote:
perry wrote:
rofl
lfro
Back to top Go down
Currently
Noob
Noob

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:01 pm

Don't fuck with me don't do that my god now there's not many people play's this server so if u do reset any peoples will quit i bet.... cheers
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:33 pm

Currently wrote:
Don't fuck with me don't do that my god now there's not many people play's this server so if u do reset any peoples will quit i bet.... cheers
no then us old players will dominate with knowledge amongst other things
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:15 pm

overkil wrote:
Currently wrote:
no then us old players will dominate with knowledge amongst other things

That be true that be...
Back to top Go down
Currently
Noob
Noob

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:57 am

I think this is not good idea to reset banks/stats... I wondering like perry he got many stats 99 so if he got reset i think on 70 % he will quit i had a conversation with him and he said he don't know if you reset he think he quit becasue he hard play'd 1 year and now reset.. Just make fast skilling / and easily 2 get items but don't no, im for no reset..
Back to top Go down
Boken
Respected Member
Respected Member

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 am

Currently wrote:
I think this is not good idea to reset banks/stats... I wondering like perry he got many stats 99 so if he got reset i think on 70 % he will quit i had a conversation with him and he said he don't know if you reset he think he quit becasue he hard play'd 1 year and now reset.. Just make fast skilling / and easily 2 get items but don't no, im for no reset..

When you first came to xeonix did you saw anybody yelling "Dumb nigger storage"?
Back to top Go down
Currently
Noob
Noob

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:08 am

stfu..
Back to top Go down
i prayer i
Web Developer
Web Developer

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:05 am

Currently wrote:

perry wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://xeonix.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

Upcoming updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming updates.   Upcoming updates. Empty

Back to top Go down

Upcoming updates.
Page 1 of 1