Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

R 1 P A G 3 and snap finger lured me.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
God Of Soulz
Noob
Noob

R 1 P A G 3 and snap finger lured me. Empty
PostSubject: R 1 P A G 3 and snap finger lured me.   R 1 P A G 3 and snap finger lured me. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:02 am

Ok i was killing green dragons and then i was just banking the bones. then r 1 p a g 3 sent me a message saying hey ill help u get bones come to green drags.... so then i went along and he binded me so icouldnt move and then killed me with his friend snap finger? so please can they both get banned its ruining the econemy and i dont want it to happen to any other new people.
Back to top Go down
sherbet
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: R 1 P A G 3 and snap finger lured me.   R 1 P A G 3 and snap finger lured me. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:16 am

So, i hear you where flamming.
Nice try Flamming is a report abuse buddy.
so bann for you Smile.
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: R 1 P A G 3 and snap finger lured me.   R 1 P A G 3 and snap finger lured me. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:50 pm

hahaha ur bad tank then. and its ruining eco? my bank looks the same after u got lured so eco looks fine
Back to top Go down
ripage
ripage

PostSubject: Re: R 1 P A G 3 and snap finger lured me.   R 1 P A G 3 and snap finger lured me. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:30 am

Ruined ecology? [Why I ruined ecology? Because I own you?]
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: R 1 P A G 3 and snap finger lured me.   R 1 P A G 3 and snap finger lured me. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:45 am

ripage wrote:
Ruined ecology? [Why I ruined ecology? Because I own you?]

plz release a video soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R 1 P A G 3 and snap finger lured me.   R 1 P A G 3 and snap finger lured me. Empty

Back to top Go down

R 1 P A G 3 and snap finger lured me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help Desk :: Reporting-
Jump to: