Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Porkork hacked!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
porkork

Porkork hacked!? Empty
PostSubject: Porkork hacked!?   Porkork hacked!? EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:16 pm

As a few people know, I took a couple months of time off of playing Xeonix. I tried to log in today and it said my password was invalid. I honestly have no clue who would hack my account(pointless since i dropped most of my valuables before I took a break). Could an admin possibly recover my account for me? I don't care if you clear the bank or anything. Just want the account and its stats.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

Porkork hacked!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porkork hacked!?   Porkork hacked!? EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:44 pm

porkork wrote:
As a few people know, I took a couple months of time off of playing Xeonix. I tried to log in today and it said my password was invalid. I honestly have no clue who would hack my account(pointless since i dropped most of my valuables before I took a break). Could an admin possibly recover my account for me? I don't care if you clear the bank or anything. Just want the account and its stats.

Thanks.
Oh really?
Back to top Go down
porkork

Porkork hacked!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porkork hacked!?   Porkork hacked!? EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Quote :
oh, really?

overkil, this doesn't really contribute to the post at all. Stick to the topic...
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

Porkork hacked!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porkork hacked!?   Porkork hacked!? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:08 am

porkork wrote:
Quote :
oh, really?

overkil, this doesn't really contribute to the post at all. Stick to the topic...

Overkil tries 2 be funny, cause he can't do shit on tales runner. So u can ignore like all bosses have done.
Back to top Go down
talesrunnerchamp

Porkork hacked!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porkork hacked!?   Porkork hacked!? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:27 am

booo0 wrote:
porkork wrote:
Quote :
oh, really?

Overkil tries 2 be funny, cause he can't do shit on tales runner. So u can ignore like all bosses have done.

u said "all bosses", is he one? lmao n0
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

Porkork hacked!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porkork hacked!?   Porkork hacked!? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:52 am

all you "bosses" try and "beat" me on "tales runner" and we will see who is really the "boss"
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

Porkork hacked!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porkork hacked!?   Porkork hacked!? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:52 am

porkork wrote:
Quote :
oh, really?

Oh but it does, you just have to think about it.
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

Porkork hacked!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porkork hacked!?   Porkork hacked!? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:45 am

talesrunnerchamp wrote:
booo0 wrote:
porkork wrote:
Quote :
oh, really?

u said "all bosses", is he one? lmao n0

By " all bosses " I met you and me.
Back to top Go down
porkork

Porkork hacked!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porkork hacked!?   Porkork hacked!? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:45 pm

porkork wrote:
Quote :
oh, really?

I don't think about idiotic responses, SORRY
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

Porkork hacked!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porkork hacked!?   Porkork hacked!? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:05 pm

porkork wrote:
porkork wrote:
Quote :
oh, really?

You mad ?
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

Porkork hacked!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porkork hacked!?   Porkork hacked!? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:48 am

booo0 wrote:
porkork wrote:
porkork wrote:
Quote :
oh, really?

You mad ?

he aint mad

u mad bro??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Porkork hacked!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porkork hacked!?   Porkork hacked!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Porkork hacked!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum