Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
- 99 fm ftw -
- 99 fm ftw -

sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney Empty
PostSubject: sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney   sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:29 pm

I am sorry for those those of you I hurt, my parents were going through divorce as I took my angre out on you, my fellow xeonix. I appoligize for my actions, thank you, my friends. No
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney   sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:39 pm

You influenced me to be a serial killer and a child molester, but other than that I'm ok.
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney   sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:44 am

- 99 fm ftw - wrote:
I am sorry for those those of you I hurt, my parents were going through divorce as I took my angre out on you, my fellow xeonix. I appoligize for my actions, thank you, my friends. No

Nuff said, ur sick and twisted lil kid.
Back to top Go down
- 99 fm ftw -
- 99 fm ftw -

PostSubject: Re: sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney   sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:02 am

Say what you will, but I appologize for my mistakes in the past, Overkil, ever6one knows that you are one of the top players on Xeonix, those who say you are a loser are jealous of what you have and who you are, so take it as an compliment. Thank-you.
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney   sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:34 am

- 99 fm ftw - wrote:
Say what you will, but I appologize for my mistakes in the past, Overkil, ever6one knows that you are one of the top players on Xeonix, those who say you are a loser are jealous of what you have and who you are, so take it as an compliment. Thank-you.
But I am a loser thanks to you, you hurt ma feelings real good. I'm thinking of filing a lawsuit because you've made me emotionally unstable. I hope you see what hate can do to other people now.
PS: Not to be a dick or anything but the an before compliment, the 6 on the everyone are wrong and not needed ,and after loser it's a run-on sentence.
Back to top Go down
- 99 fm ftw -
- 99 fm ftw -

PostSubject: Re: sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney   sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:07 am

If you're not going to take this seriois, please don't reply as it will lead to an unwanted argument, this isn't needed. Thank-you.
Back to top Go down
talesrunnerchamp

PostSubject: Re: sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney   sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:48 am

- 99 fm ftw - wrote:
If you're not going to take this seriois, please don't reply as it will lead to an unwanted argument, this isn't needed. Thank-you.

Code:
- 99 fm ftw - friends
ripage
help us have
Braelyn
See all friends (3)

isnt me ur freind?
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney   sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:15 pm

talesrunnerchamp wrote:
- 99 fm ftw - wrote:

Code:
- 99 fm ftw - friends
ripage
help us have
Braelyn
See all friends (3)

isnt me ur freind?

What about I R ??
Back to top Go down
- 99 fm ftw -
- 99 fm ftw -

PostSubject: Re: sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney   sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Thus may not reply, if they are not going to be serious, Thank-you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney   sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney Empty

Back to top Go down

sorry, to those i put through hurt agoney
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: General Section-
Jump to: