Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Referendum; future of Xeonix.

Go down 
4 posters

Are you up for Xeonix being a part of GNAA?
yes, I want to struggle for equity
Referendum; future of Xeonix. Vote_lcap67%Referendum; future of Xeonix. Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
no, I do not share your idea.
Referendum; future of Xeonix. Vote_lcap33%Referendum; future of Xeonix. Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

Referendum; future of Xeonix. Empty
PostSubject: Referendum; future of Xeonix.   Referendum; future of Xeonix. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Dear folks,
I think it is the time we made big changes. Changes that would in future become a superlative chapter in history of humanity. We all might be different - we are of different races, we have different cultures, thousands of kilometres separate us from each other, but there is one thing that unites us - freedom. We all aspire freedom, we want to be independent, we want to be accepted and appreciated.
Unfortunately, the world is not perfect and the cultural lags are still setting obstacles up on our way of evolution. The cultural lags supress us, as feeble sheep we are frightened to express our feelings and get our love off our chests. Such world order cannot be standed anymore.
We have to struggle! We must unite and say, 'Respect us too!'.
Let us catch the opportunite moment. By uniting into sovereign offshoot of GNAA, we will be the greatest power on the Internet. With help of intensive forum reforms, we will become the cradle of moral revolution, the citadel of justice. So let us move from the ignoble Runescape to mission of spreading tolerance.
I invoke you to support the bright future, and in case the referendum fails I will be forced to close Xeonix.
I know it will be a pushing pressure to take up all the responsibilities, so hold on, brothers, hold on. In xeonix we trust!
Best regards,
lonelyangel666

More information concerning GNAA:
stef wrote:
GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) is the first organization which gathers GAY NIGGERS from all over America and abroad for one common goal - being GAY NIGGERS.

Are you GAY?
Are you a NIGGER?
Are you a GAY NIGGER?

If you answered "Yes" to all of the above questions, then GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) might be exactly what you've been looking for!
Join GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) today, and enjoy all the benefits of being a full-time GNAA member.
GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) is the fastest-growing GAY NIGGER community with THOUSANDS of members all over United States of America and the World! You, too, can be a part of GNAA if you join today!
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: Referendum; future of Xeonix.   Referendum; future of Xeonix. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Max wrote:
Dear folks,
I think it is the time we made big changes. Changes that would in future become a superlative chapter in history of humanity. We all might be different - we are of different races, we have different cultures, thousands of kilometres separate us from each other, but there is one thing that unites us - freedom. We all aspire freedom, we want to be independent, we want to be accepted and appreciated.
Unfortunately, the world is not perfect and the cultural lags are still setting obstacles up on our way of evolution. The cultural lags supress us, as feeble sheep we are frightened to express our feelings and get our love off our chests. Such world order cannot be standed anymore.
Let us catch the opportunite moment. By uniting into sovereign offshoot of GNAA, we will be the greatest power on the Internet. With help of intensive forum reforms, we will become the cradle of moral revolution, the citadel of justice. So let us move from the ignoble Runescape to mission of spreading tolerance.
I invoke you to support the bright future, and in case the referendum fails I will be forced to close Xeonix.
I know it will be a pushing pressure to take up all the responsibilities, so hold on, brothers, hold on. In xeonix we trust!
Best regards,
lonelyangel666

stef wrote:
GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) is the first organization which gathers GAY NIGGERS from all over America and abroad for one common goal - being GAY NIGGERS.

Are you GAY?
Are you a NIGGER?
Are you a GAY NIGGER?

If you answered "Yes" to all of the above questions, then GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) might be exactly what you've been looking for!
Join GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) today, and enjoy all the benefits of being a full-time GNAA member.
GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) is the fastest-growing GAY NIGGER community with THOUSANDS of members all over United States of America and the World! You, too, can be a part of GNAA if you join today!

Referendum; future of Xeonix. 1p6vxu
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: Referendum; future of Xeonix.   Referendum; future of Xeonix. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:50 pm

booo0 wrote:
Max wrote:
Dear folks,
Best regards,
lonelyangel666

stef wrote:

Are you GAY?
Are you a NIGGER?
Are you a GAY NIGGER?

Referendum; future of Xeonix. Kevml4
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: Referendum; future of Xeonix.   Referendum; future of Xeonix. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Max wrote:
booo0 wrote:
Max wrote:
Dear folks,
Best regards,
lonelyangel666

stef wrote:

Are you GAY?
Are you a NIGGER?
Are you a GAY NIGGER?

Referendum; future of Xeonix. 167phjn
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: Referendum; future of Xeonix.   Referendum; future of Xeonix. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:44 pm

booo0 wrote:
Max wrote:
booo0 wrote:
Max wrote:
Dear folks,
Best regards,
lonelyangel666

stef wrote:

Are you GAY?
Are you a NIGGER?
Are you a GAY NIGGER?

Referendum; future of Xeonix. 167phjn

guns don't kill people, people kill people.
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: Referendum; future of Xeonix.   Referendum; future of Xeonix. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Referendum; future of Xeonix. GunsDontKillPeople
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Referendum; future of Xeonix.   Referendum; future of Xeonix. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:57 pm

overkil wrote:
Referendum; future of Xeonix. S2r7v6
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: Referendum; future of Xeonix.   Referendum; future of Xeonix. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:21 pm

stef wrote:
overkil wrote:
Referendum; future of Xeonix. S2r7v6

Referendum; future of Xeonix. Rldmvs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Referendum; future of Xeonix.   Referendum; future of Xeonix. Empty

Back to top Go down

Referendum; future of Xeonix.
Page 1 of 1