Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
android319

hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and  i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week Empty
PostSubject: hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week   hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and  i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:09 pm

hey i know the name is chessey and il be mockd for it but i donnt care we are looking for people who wanna gwd and try for there godswords or the armor.and we will kill all boss's if u wish and just post on furoms what boss and when u wanna kill them so we can try ty-android319

leader-Android319 Twisted Evil

current people in
Perry co-leader
Sc1mmy 0wns
braelyn
99 fm ftw
dsmith
k0allnewbs

current drops
bandos tassets
bandos chest
bandos boot(Party pete)
bandos chest(perry)
all gwd shards about 30 times
saradomin sword
bandos boots
bandos chest plate #2
Saradomin sword#2(perry)

just post on the forum or pm me in game

req for bandos
meleers rangers
40+prayer 40+prayer
100cb+ 80+ranger
80+strength
80+attack
req for armadyl
rangers
40+prayer
99 range
80+defence
dragon stone bolts

req for saradomin
40+prayer
80+ranger
70+agility
req for zamorak
60+prayer
90+strength
90+attack

hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and  i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week Icon_cat hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and  i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week Icon_cat hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and  i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week Icon_cat

Last edited by android319 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and  i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week   hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and  i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:03 am

im i but change arma req b/c u need 99 range or u wont hit shit and atleast d stone bolts
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

PostSubject: Re: hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week   hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and  i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:22 am

overkil wrote:
im i but change arma req b/c u need 99 range or u wont hit shit and atleast d stone bolts

Auto-denied.. Rocko doesn't like noobs wiv him..

Android, you are auto-denied even tho you are topic owner.
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

PostSubject: Re: hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week   hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and  i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:10 pm

overkil wrote:

Can use ruby on armadyl.
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week   hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and  i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:30 pm

rocko wrote:
overkil wrote:

Can use ruby on armadyl.
max changed it?
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

PostSubject: Re: hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week   hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and  i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:27 pm

overkil wrote:
rocko wrote:
overkil wrote:

Can use ruby on armadyl.
max changed it?

Yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week   hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and  i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week Empty

Back to top Go down

hey guys this is Android319 with gwd this is the same as the last one and i plan to gwd tomorrow and some this week
Page 1 of 1